Monday, June 13, 2011

Habari Moto Moto!?

What's the Hot News?

Today is Rob's 33rd Birthday...AND...We are going to start learning Swahili from the beginning...again!

Last week we had some teammates from Mozambique come up to consult us on our language program. We didn't know what to expect from our time together. We just hoped that we would get some direction as to what to do next. We are so excited about a program they orientated us to. In this program we will start over from the beginning to make sure we don't miss anything. We are so thankful to have some direction and a plan. We are preparing to start the program next week. A really cool aspect to this program is that the kids can be involved. WooHoo!!

We are preparing for a missions team to come from our sending church in Florida. They will be working with well projects in another country in Africa then they will come for a visit to see us for a few days. We are very much looking forward to seeing them and showing them around our area. Please pray for their travel safety.

Rob, kids, and I are all doing great. We are all healthy! Shelbyanne told me the other day that she loves living in our house. It is comforting to know that the kids are adjusting so well. Today I was changing Donovan's diaper and I told him, "I love you." It really sounded like he said back to me, "I love you too." It was so sweet. He is such a loving little boy. He will walk up to me while I am cooking in the kitchen and turn me around so he can give me a hug.

So, that's it for tonight. Thanks for all you love, prayers, and support!
Usiku mwema! Good Night!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment